Cindy, Mother of ICU COVID Worker
My daughter is part of ICU COVID team. Its a bad virus but we must get back to work.
I have some ideas (in assembly line work environments, this might work):
- Antibody test workforce and strategically place immune employees between non-immune to minimize spread in the event of an infected employee.
- Bathrooms must be cleaned and a lid to prevent toilet flush plume when flushing since virus in feces.
- Sellstrom helmet style face shields with facemasks are double protection and protect the eyes.
- Have mandatory hand washing breaks.
- Lunches should be eaten outside when possible.
- Temperature taking daily.
- Until treatment/vaccine emerge continue social distancing, discourage socialization with unfamiliar people unless distantly in free time.
- Travel plans should be reported and where.